A globally unique network of mountain biking trails of all difficulty ratings provides a range of tours for soul riders, freeriders, downhill experts as well as cross-country fans.
For those bikers who prefer to avoid the arduous ascents but enjoy the sporting aspect of a cycling tour in the mountains, there are five modern gondola lifts in operation. This allows you to explore the endless panorama trails without any great effort.
Beginners and families will also find both natural and technically simple cycle paths on offer during their cycling holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. Access to the family-friendly 280 km Tauernradweg is possible from the centre.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm has established itself as one of Austria’s leading mountain biking regions. The unique nature and endless traditional mountain lodges, the perfect place for a stop-off and rest, guarantee a top-class mountain biking holiday.
Advantages of the Bike Circus:
- 400 km of marked cycling and mountain biking trails
- 720 km cycling & biking network across the holiday region
- Link to the Tauernradweg trail
- Bike transport via five mountain railways possible
- Cross-country marathon trail
- Single trails, downhill, freeride, dirt park and much more
- Bike Park Leogang with 13 different trails and lines
- Free panorama map
- 3D biking map on the internet
- Guided bike tours
- Cycling technique courses
- Numerous events